Monday, April 21, 2014

HEY FAMILY!

So it's Sunday here and you know what that means!!!! LOL

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't emailed you lately! We are so crazy busy on P-days and between writing the big email home and writing my weekly report to president I find I never have enough time left :(((

But anyways I don't know if mom told you yet BUT I am coming home hopefully next week, if all goes well with immigration. But yeah I'm getting medically released :((((((((((((((( and I have to come home and rest and just figure out what can be done so I can get better and back out in the field. 
I am currently at the MRC in Manila :) (missionary rest center) and I am supposed to stay here until I can leave the country which I have been told could take weeks. 
SO yeah :((( but I'll be seeing all of you soon! And thats exciting for me! I wasn't expecting any of this BUT I know I have to be obedient to WHATEVER it is the Lord wants me to do, even if it means leaving right in the middle of my mission. It's not an easy decision to come home but one I do gladly knowing that it is the will of my Father in Heaven. 
Can't wait to see you all! I hope you all had a good Easter Sunday! And I hope you were able to spend it with mom and john :))) I hope she's calling and keeping in contact with you guys. If not I'll change that when I come home. 
Okay! I gotta go lie down hahahaha I'm soooooooooo tired lately I can hardly do anything without sleeping for like half the day. 

I love you!!!!!!!!! Give my love to the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you soon :))))

Oh also I'll keep you updated with how everything goes. I go tomorrow morning to the immigration dept. to get fingerprinted and hopefully be able to get something done so they will let me out of the country. Apparently after Typhoon Yolanda all the stuff with visa's and going in and out of Manila just became crazy and so incredibly hard. So I'm really not sure how long I'll be here for or even when I'll be aloud to come home. Other than that I'm fine and in good hands here at the mrc.
I'll talk to you soon! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister Fonua (soon to be samantha ....... again ........ awkward.)

No comments:

Post a Comment