Thursday, January 23, 2014

AH SIGE! (Oh Whatever!)

this is the family we baptised. Sister Salve and her son :) her second son is getting baptized on Feb 8 2014 and we just started teaching her husband! :)

the second picture is of us @ sister salves house after the baptism. we had fhe there in celebration of her youngest sons birthday, which was the day they were baptized :D 

Lol the subject line for all of my emails is SO lame. Its whatever tho. I don't have time to think of something better! Lol OKAY so this week SERIOUSLY WAS eventful! SO much happened! Lol the week literally just FLEW by. Its crazy to think that by the end of this transfer I will already have been on my mission for 6 months. And in addition to this this transfer so far as I am entering my 4th week has been so incredibly fruitful its shocking. I can testify to you right now with all the energy of my heart that when you have companionship unity Heavenly Father will literally pour out His blessings upon you.

 I am so sorry that this email is so short! Lol we had 2 baptisms this past saturday. Sorry I forgot to tell you! I seriously have not time this week! NEXT week tho! I promise!

I love you all so much! And the joy and happiness you feel when serving is unlike ANY other feeling you have experience. It is fulfilling in a way that nothing else can be. I love my Father in Heaven and I am grateful more and more every day for the sacred opportunity serving a mission has given me. 

Love you! 
Sister Fonua


No comments:

Post a Comment