Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WOW!!!! Guess who my companion is!

SISTER SORENSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and another email later)




SISTER SORENSON!!!! Lol its true! We were in the same district in the MTC! And we were room mates there also! It's so crazy! My new area is Ligao and it's about an hour from Legazpi! Its actually a city which is so different from my first area which was mostly a town and then just province and ocean haha because we were almost at the tip of our area. Anyways my new area is different and well everything about it is different lol but I love it! I love it so much! Our area is HUGE! Seriously we went to our farthest area twice this week and it took over 21/2 hours to walk back. Lol GRABE talaga! But its okay! We have investigators that are super interested in the Gospel really the only obstacle is the distance between us and them and trying to find a way to teach everyone we need to teach. Also my district is all foreigners! Lol 3 americans and 3 tongans! Lol its so funny we get the biggest stares when ever we are out in public together. Its crack up!



Lol other than that I literally have no more time! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will write more next week I promise!!!!


Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kita kits susunod sa linggo!

Mahal na mahal kita!


Love always!
Sister Fonua






1 comment:

  1. That is the best, getting to serve with someone you already know and love! Enjoy. :) p.s. So fun reading about your mission adventures!!

    ReplyDelete